Time and cost savings
Get more done.
Cut inefficiencies so you and your team can get back to the work you love.
- Build custom workflow solutions that leverage your existing apps in Shopify Flow to help you scale your business
- Turn manual tasks into automated workflows across all your stores with Shopify Flow
- Schedule and run flash sales, product drops, and marketing campaigns on autopilot with Launchpad
- Eliminate human error by automating fraud risk and inventory decisions
- Experiment instantly with easy-to-use templates, or make your own workflows
Whatever your business needs—build it.
Shopify Flow opens us up to strategic initiatives that grow the business. We can better use our team and their skill sets.Mehmet DokumcuHead of Ecommerce, Good American Read the story
Speed and simplicity
Start automating in seconds.
Run on autopilot fast with pre-built templates that you can customize to meet your needs. Easy to use, they take 3 clicks to install and almost no tech know-how or coding to set up.
- Kick off campaigns based on product tags, such as pre-order or high-spend customer
- Tag, segment, and reward customers by buying behavior and lifetime spend
- Automate inventory management for low-stock products
- Automatically cancel high-risk orders or prompt a review
- Notify customers when sales starts and wishlist items are back in stock
Flexibility and customization
Customize your checkout experience.
Personalize your checkout with options like gift with purchase, buy one get one, or purchase thresholds. Offer specialized shipping rates for sales and local delivery. And show or hide unique payment methods to best suit your business and customers.
Ease of integration
Connect your business tools.
The power of Shopify Flow goes beyond workflows across your business. Connectors also integrate and automate the apps you use, without a single line of code.
Are you an app developer? Build a connector for Flow
The more you automate with tools like Flow, the more money a business can make. It’s allowed us to run three Shopify stores without hiring an employee for each one.Julio GiannottiWeb Manager, Scandinavian Designs
- Release products and update inventory across channels
- Apply discounts to specific products or entire collections
- Design campaign themes and update them automatically
- Revert your changes when the event ends