As an ecommerce business continues to grow, redesigning their website becomes a more common task. Learn what you need to consider when planning a website redesign, so you can best support your client's long-term growth and goals.
5 search results for “TJ Welsh”
A competitive analysis will give you useful insights into what your client's competitors are doing, and how you can improve your marketing campaigns. Learn how to do a competitive analysis and drive results.
SEO and paid social are massive channels for generating traffic and revenue, but it can be difficult to understand how to use them together. In this article, we look at how these channels can play off of each other to drive results as a unified marketing effort. Learn how to measure their impact on each other and improve your client's bottom line.
When putting together your client’s website, there are two major things you have to consider: consumers and search engines. You want to build a site that’s beautiful, but also highly indexable by search engines. How do you find the balance between those two demands?
In this article, you will learn:
- How to optimize your website content to be relevant to consumers and usable by search engines
- What you should take into consideration with product and website images
- How the demands of SEO and web design can work together
Facebook marketing is a hugely valuable tool for getting your client's message in front of their audience. But Facebook ads require strategy and attention to perform well—especially since Facebook has made major changes to the newsfeed this year.
In this article, you'll learn:
- Steps to audit low-performing Facebook ads
- Examples of targeting strategies
- How to strengthen your bid and placement strategy