Kickstarter is a popular way to fund your product idea, assess demand and build hype at the same time.
Kyle Hart is an entrepreneur who's launched 6 Kickstarter campaigns and plans on launching 2 more this year.
Find out what trying, succeeding and failing with several Kickstarter campaigns taught Kyle about building Rhino Camera Gear, a store that sells DSLR, Cinema and GoPro camera gear.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The marketing channels they used when running Kickstarter campaigns and how they use PPC during a Kickstarter campaign.
- How they transitioned the traffic and buzz from Kickstarter to their Shopify store.
- What benefits they’ve found from creating a business plan and updating it regularly.
Listen to Shopify Masters below…
- Stores: Rhino Camera Gear
- Social Profiles: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Recommended Links: The Lean Startup, Aha.io, The E-Myth, Thunderclap, Shopify Reports, Klaviyo, Signifyd, Yotpo (Shopify app), Refersion (Shopify app), AfterShip, Gleam, Helium Dev
Ready to build a business of your own?
Start your free 14-day trial of Shopify today!
About The Author
Felix Thea is the host of the Shopify Masters podcast, the ecommerce marketing podcast for ambitious entrepreneurs, and founder of TrafficAndSales.com where you can get actionable tips to grow your store’s traffic and sales.